Sunday, August 17, 2008

Surgery:(

Hey! Whats up? I just wanted to say I am having surgery tomorrow(August 18th,2008)at 2:00pm at Childrens Hospital.The purpose of the surgery that I'm having is to get rid of my Sleep Apnea. 7 years ago I had a surgery that caused the Sleep Apnea so the doctors think if they undo the surgery they can get rid of the the Sleep Apnea,But if not then I will most likely have to get another surgery.OH JOY!!NOT! lol.Anyways Please keep me in your prayers!!:)


xoxo
Bethany Dunn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope everything works out! good luck b

Sandy said...

Hey Bee! You will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers. I'll try to get over to visit you before you go home (I assume you'll be spending the night).

You are one tough cookie to tolerate being in the hospital as often as you have. Keep up that great attitude!

Anonymous said...

BETHANY....AUNT GLORIA AND I WILL HAVE YOU IN OUR PRAYERS TO GUIDE THE SURGEON AND FOR A QUICK RECOVERY.....UNCA JERRY

Amanda said...

I just said aittle prayer for ya too! You're so strong!

Jeff said...

I'm sure you'll do great. You've always been the fighter.