Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I did it!


Just wanted to let everyone know that last Friday, August 15th, I finished my master's program and earned my Master's in Education with an emphasis in Curriculum and Instruction. I received an unofficial transcript today and found out I'll graduate Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0 :-) The last year and a half was tough but worth it!
(I graduated in absentia so I don't have a pic; this one is from my undergrad at Cumberland)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR GOD OUR FAMILY HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH GENIUS'S..CONGRATS
LANA ON YOUR SUPERIOR ACHIEVMENT.
IF THE GENERATION FOLLOWING YOURS
GETS ANY SMARTER, WE WIL CERTAINLY
HAVE SOMEONE RUNNING FOR ELECTION
TO THE PRESIDENCY. UNCA JERRY

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of you, Sistee!

Sandy said...

Feels like you just zipped through that program (at least to me! haha) Congrats, Lon! Now you will have even more to give your students. Way to go, Miss P!

Papaw said...

Beauty and Brains what a combination . We are so proud of you my shirt and Meemas bra are bursting at the seams.....congratulations...and oh by the way we love ya...Papaw and Memaw

Todd said...

Congrats L. Peezey!!!

Jeff said...

Way to go! Very impressive!