Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hoodies for the Hoods...


Maddox celebrated his 4 month birthday on Thursday...I really can't believe how fast time is flying! I thought I would be pregnant FOREVER and now I have a 4 month old baby! His 4 month check up is on Monday. I'm excited to see how much he weighs and how tall he is now.
Matt and I are entertaining the possibility of moving to the east side of town to be closer to my mom and dad. Our family has been spending a lot more time together since the birth of Maddox and it would be nice to close the traveling distance between us. Plus, Matt is the branch manager for Chase Bank in Batavia, so he has to drive over there every day anyway. Today we're looking at 3 houses (1 of them is directly across the street from my parents!)...we'll see...

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I bet your mom is thrilled that you guys are considering moving to her side of town!!! And how convenient to have the best babysitter ever right across the street!!

Love the picture!