NOBODY EVER TOLD ME HOW YOUR OPERATION TURNED OUT...I'M GLAD YOU ARE O.K. IMAGINE THIS IN 4 PART HARMONY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRITNEY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... UNCA JERRY AND AUNT GLORIA
SEE...I'M EMBARRASSED AGAIN...MAYBE I SHOULD RESIGN FROM THE "NOT DUNN" BLOGGIN CLUB. I DON'T WANT TO APPEAR STUPID, BUT IT SURE DOES COME EASY...UNCA JERRY
6 comments:
Yay! Happy birthday, Brit! Have fun and try not to get into too much trouble!
NOBODY EVER TOLD ME HOW YOUR OPERATION TURNED OUT...I'M GLAD YOU ARE O.K.
IMAGINE THIS IN 4 PART HARMONY...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRITNEY...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
UNCA JERRY AND AUNT GLORIA
Jerry - You're going to have to spend more time with our family. Brittany and Bethany are not the same person. hahahaha
Brittany- I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Love, Papaw and Meemaw
SEE...I'M EMBARRASSED AGAIN...MAYBE
I SHOULD RESIGN FROM THE "NOT DUNN"
BLOGGIN CLUB. I DON'T WANT TO APPEAR STUPID, BUT IT SURE DOES COME EASY...UNCA JERRY
Happy birthday Britt. Good luck at school!
Uncle Jeff
Thanks so much, everyone!! I had an awesome birthday, met Pauly Shore, and had a GREAT first day of school!!
And don't worry uncle Jerry .. people get our names confused all the time!! Haha!!
Post a Comment