Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Family Affair...

Thanks to everyone for your cooperation in helping us make Meemaw and Papaw an updated collage of the family! The pictures turned out really cool (some are pretty funny). Hopefully Matt, Maddox and I will visit Meemaw and Papaw soon so we can hang it in their entry. You'll have to stop by and see...don't worry, Ben and Ken, we added some photos of you guys so you wouldn't be left out!

4 comments:

Evan Scott Sharfe said...

this is probably the first family photo in history that i'm not asking myself "what the heck was i wearing?" thankfully in 10+ years. i'll only be able to see myself from the neck up.

Sandy said...

This is awesome!!! I'm so glad you and Matt got this together. It's so hard to get (almost) everyone in one place. I can't wait to see the collage!

Maybe someone should Photoshop Ben and Kenny into the picture! :-)

Linda said...

Nikki's great with photo editing. How 'bout it Nik? Why don't you give it a try?

Anonymous said...

wow our family is big